David is three months old. I’m baffled.
His favorite things:
- filling his diaper RIGHT after it’s changed
- Matt (he saves his biggest, brightest smiles for his dad)
- watching TV
- standing on his legs
- his new purple Hippo that jingles (it’s annoying, but he likes it)
- sucking on his fists
My favorite things:
- more sleep (he sleeps all night about once a week now, and the other nights he gets up once for a snack)
- the constant smiles
- the snuggles
- our conversations
- all the cute clothes he gets to wear
- watching him learn something new every single day
He rolls quite easily onto his sides now, not all the way, but to his sides. He is getting closer and closer to sitting up by himself; right now he still needs a hand or pillow to help him balance, but he’s getting there. I absolutely love when he talks to us. It’s so cute. He grows so fast! I both love and hate it.
If I loved him any more, I think I would evaporate.
He is fascinated by our phones. We always get them out to take a picture of something cute, and he almost always stops when he sees the phone shoved in his face because he gets so distracted by it.
A few pictures from this afternoon when he was sitting on my lap holding my phone: