I can’t think of clever ways to say it because all of my cleverness has been used up on finals, but since I’m already into the second trimester, something needs to be said.
I call it baby Mowgli.
Baby Mowgli is due on the coolest day of the year: 10/10/10. Based on absolutely nothing, I think it’s a boy. I will be completely overjoyed with either a boy or a girl, I just think it’s a boy. Based on absolutely nothing medical, my doctor also thinks it’s a boy. We find out in the beginning of May whether or not I’m totally crazy.
Baby Mowgli doesn’t like:
- eggs (I love them and hope Mowgli changes his mind)
- more than 8 ounces of liquid at a time
- potato skin
- broccoli, as of yesterday
Two bathroom things that are convenient until you have to vomit:
- automatically flushing toilets
- motion sensing lights
- vinegar, vinegar, and more vinegar (I never act on this craving, it just smells so good)
- spaghetti and scrambled eggs, together (I didn’t make it, that’s gross)
I don’t know what else to say. I don’t know how much people want to know. I realize that this is my blog so I can say whatever I want, but I’m not really sure how much I want to be published to the internet forever. We’re not making any announcements on Facebook or anything like that, for reasons I think most people who read my blog will understand.
I’m rather attached to baby Mowgli, and since I’ve officially posted about it, you’ll be reading a lot more about our adventures.